Angelina's Graphic Design

Welcome To Angelina's Graphics


My Blogs


Angelina's Graphics is for my free linkware graphics and greetings. Find me on my social media networks to easily share my graphics. Gifts and greetings from the heart to share with your friends, family and loved ones.


Angelina's Graphic Design is specifically for my online stores and business. Custom-made work available for Graphics, Products and Services. My services available and new product updates can be found on this blog or angelinasgraphics.com.


Angelina's Graphic Design Online Stores

Angelina's Graphic Design Main Zazzle Store

Angelina's Custom-Made Products Zazzle Store

Angelinas Graphic Design Redbubble Store


My Social Media Networks


Saturday, December 21, 2013
Christmas Gifts Greeting Cards
 
 
Sending blessings of peace & happiness to you this
Christmas season.
 
 
 
Wishing You A Purrrrfect Christmas!
 
Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
Your ornaments are history!
 
Have A Pawsatively Happy Holiday!
 
 
Oh Holy Night
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night of the dear Savior's Birth 
 
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
 
May all your days be merry and bright
and may your Christmas be white!
Merry Christmas! 
 Artwork used by Penny Parker
 
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
 Artwork used by Penny Parker
 
Sending some Angels your way this Christmas
 
 
A signifant symbol of Christmas
Is the simple candy cane;
Its shape is the crook of a shepherd,
One of the first who came.
...
The lively peppermint flavor
Is the regal gift of spice;
The white is Jesus' purity,
The red, His sacrifice.

The narrow stripes are friendship
And the nearness of His love;
Eternal, sweet compassion,
A gift from God above.

The candy cane reminds us all
Of just how much God cared;
And, like His Christmas gift to us,
It's meant to be broken and shared.
Artwork used by Penny Parker
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As long as there's Christmas, I truly believe that hope is the greatest
 of the gifts we'll receive. As long as our guiding star shines above...
There'll always be Christmas.
 
'Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind.
Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
 Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
 
 
 
 
She glanced this way, I thought I saw...
And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw.
No, it can't be; I'll just ignore... But then,
she's never looked at me that way before...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment