Angelina's Graphic Design

Welcome To Angelina's Graphics


My Blogs


Angelina's Graphics is for my free linkware graphics and greetings. Find me on my social media networks to easily share my graphics. Gifts and greetings from the heart to share with your friends, family and loved ones.


Angelina's Graphic Design is specifically for my online stores and business. Custom-made work available for Graphics, Products and Services. My services available and new product updates can be found on this blog or angelinasgraphics.com.


Angelina's Graphic Design Online Stores

Angelina's Graphic Design Main Zazzle Store

Angelina's Custom-Made Products Zazzle Store

Angelinas Graphic Design Redbubble Store


My Social Media Networks


Friday, January 31, 2014
From My Heart To You, My Friend!
 
Click on image to view full size
 
From my heart to you, my friend!
When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears
When you need love, my heart with you I will share
When you are sick, for you I will care
You will feel my love when we are apart
Knowing that nothing will change my heart
When you are worried, I will give you hope
When you are confused, I will help you cope
When you are lost, and can't see the light
I will be beside you, my friend!
 
 
http://angelinasgraphics.blogspot.com/
 
More gifts for Valentines day at links below:
 
Artwork used by Penny Parker

0 comments:

Post a Comment