Angelina's Graphic Design

Welcome To Angelina's Graphics


My Blogs


Angelina's Graphics is for my free linkware graphics and greetings. Find me on my social media networks to easily share my graphics. Gifts and greetings from the heart to share with your friends, family and loved ones.


Angelina's Graphic Design is specifically for my online stores and business. Custom-made work available for Graphics, Products and Services. My services available and new product updates can be found on this blog or angelinasgraphics.com.


Angelina's Graphic Design Online Stores

Angelina's Graphic Design Main Zazzle Store

Angelina's Custom-Made Products Zazzle Store

Angelinas Graphic Design Redbubble Store


My Social Media Networks


Saturday, June 14, 2014
 
In Loving Memory......
 
 
 
 
NO MORE PAIN
Though I left you all alone,
don't be sad because I am home.
I left the pain and hurt behind,
now I am happy all the time.
I'm with my Lord, my Jesus Christ.
The only one who could save my life.
I'm sorry for the pain I've caused.
Just remember me as I was.

I love you all so much you see,
and soon enough you'll be with me.
When your day of rest does come,
You'll meet me here at our home above.
Until that day, live on for me.
I'm happy now, wait you'll see.
I miss you all, and I know I'm missed.
I'm sorry it had to end like this.
The pain was just too much too bear, but,
Like I said there is no pain up here.
Poem written by my Cousin
© ~Carrie Lippold Dull ~ 2000

More Gifts At Links Below:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Artwork used to make this graphic by © Danny Hahlbohm
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment