Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Angelina's Graphic Design

Welcome To Angelina's Graphics


Linkware Graphics and Purchaseware Graphics 

 

I offer  top notch graphic design. My goal is to provide you with high quality, unique design work. I am skilled at taking your ideas and transforming them into something truly amazing. I also offer personal custom-made graphics for any social media website Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and more.

 

Linkware Graphics:

My free linkware gifts and greetings from the heart are free for you to post or share with your family, friends and loved ones. I only ask that you keep a link to my facebook page with them. These can be found on my Facebook and Pinterest

 
Purchaseware Graphics:
My purchaseware graphics are available on many products. Check out my Redbubble and Zazzle Stores. Email me or message me on Facebook for custom-made graphic information. 

I offer a wide range of computer digital design services

Flyers, Programs, Brochures, Business Cards, Graphics For Webpages, Personal Custom-Made work available for Graphics or products, including Profile or Cover Graphics For Any Social Media Website, Printing and More....

Contact me at angelinaheald@gmail.com


Angelina's Graphic Design Stores

Angelina's Graphic Design Main Zazzle Store


Angelinas Graphic Design Redbubble Store


My Social Media Networks


My Cafe Press Store

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

My Zazzle Store Newest Products

Friday, April 18, 2014

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday commemorates the triumphal entrance of
Jesus Christ into Jerusalem when palm branches were
placed in His path, before His arrest on Holy Thursday
and His Crucifixion on Good Friday. It thus marks the
beginning of Holy Week, the final week of Lent, and the
week in which Christians celebrate the mystery of their
salvation through Christ's Death and His Resurrection on
Easter Sunday.
 
 

Jesus Comes to Jerusalem as King

 
As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on
the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them,
“Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a
donkey tied there, with her colt by her. Untie them and bring
them to me. If anyone says anything to you, say that the Lord
 needs them, and he will send them right away.” This took place
to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:

“Say to Daughter Zion,
‘See, your king comes to you,
gentle and riding on a donkey,
and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”
 
The disciples went and did as Jesus had instructed them. They
brought the donkey and the colt and placed their cloaks on them
for Jesus to sit on. A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the
road, while others cut branches from the trees and spread them
on the road. The crowds that went ahead of him and those that
 followed shouted,
 
“Hosanna to the Son of David!”
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”
“Hosanna in the highest heaven!”
 
Matthew 21:1-9
 
More Easter Greetings At Links Below:
 
 Easter Gifts At Links Below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment